Morning

After a day of Riding the Fabulous Arabians, and spreading pine chips over an acre, my 62 year old body creaked a bit as I rolled (reluctantly) off my polar fleece (mmm mmm good) king size cuddle sheets.  Crawling over my two (yes two) soft fleecy body length pillows (they do not snore, or sweat) and the purring Ranch Manager (Mateo the cat) I must say I still relish an aching body. A long time experience as a dancer...... a day without aches would mean I was dead.  It is amazing that this body still functions as well as it does.

The Zen of picking up horse poop (I still love the smell) with the morning sun warming muscles, crows commenting on the state of the union, and the crunching of the cherished Arabians eating hay offers the ever amazing symphony of Sacred Prayers that sing their way through my consciousness as I slowly awake to another day on Earth. The dogs (getting older, just like me) loll about in the sunny sand pit soaking up warmth (and sadly, the buckets of dust that will end up in the house) and as I scrape together a pile of poop Odin (the studly white prince of Arabia) comes to stand on the poop until I pay homage to His Royal yet humble Self. Petting.  Massaging.  While he speaks in my head, to my heart.  We plan a day. He reminds me of Eternity, the Wind, the joys of Movement.

Valkyrie, the blazing ruby Queen joins us as Mateo walks by having completed his morning rounds of the property; Buddhist prayer flags on the perimeters flapping in the wind sending Energies out and about for the day. Odin steps away to keep watch on all around us and Valkyrie and I stand together in the Matrix.  Receiving Energy Messages from the people in my Field she joins with me (she is my Heart)  as I am Guided through the Energy Responses and Healings that need to be sent out. She moves closer .... and I Feel her. We Breathe Together, and sigh. After 17 years together, I still relish and cherish her smell as I bury my face in her flaming red mane.

Odin comes to push us both. He is the Sacred Humor as well as King and Warrior.  Valkyrie and I shake ourselves back to the morning and the crows laugh as they fly in their roving reports of the area..... all is well. The day has begun.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trauma Bonding in Friendships

Wong Loh (Huang-Lao): The Teacher

The Wounded Vulnerable Narcissist