Detachement as Grace

 

Listen to the most recent episode of my podcast: Detachment as Grace https://anchor.fm/dr-marie-feuer--life-path/episodes/Detachment-as-Grace-eo7pv0

Please excuse the coughing section. I am not techy enough to edit.

Check the Classes page of MarieFeuer.Org for upcoming classes and workshops.

New Years Day Workshop. January 1, 2021

***

TIme: 1-4 ish (depending on the number of participants
Cost: $108
Bring Journal material, Oracle/Tarot cards (a teaching deck)

I rarely emphasize astrological happenings, although I do pay attention to them as I do the weather because they do have an effect. I don't use astrology much as I don't use "tools" much (crystals, etc.) because I rarely need them and prefer to work with pure energy. What I "got" about this conjunction is in alignment with information I received later, after the fact, by an astrologer/remote healer in an email at the end of the day (that email is included below for those that are interested). Living with the energy that is upon us will offer a great opportunity for many of us if it is used well.

This workshop will focus on what are the learnings being offered to you, you specifically, in the coming year. The work you do in the workshop will need to be revisited throughout the year.

Come well rested and well fed. If you don't have a teaching deck, contact Dr. Marie for some assistance. Feel free to bring some crystals as well, and a pendulum if you work with those.

***

Wednesday Evening Meditation and Healings @ 6:30 pm. $20 Please RSVP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trauma Bonding in Friendships

Wong Loh (Huang-Lao): The Teacher

The Wounded Vulnerable Narcissist