Bringing Spirit into your life can and will make a difference. Working with a Teacher is the path for some. Consider the possibility for you..... investing the time and effort in you, your life, to arrive... here....
I reviewed all of our writings to each other. I've come quite a long way this year, I'll start with the positives and then the other stuff:
1. Getting comfortable with meditating again, after my earlier traumas, it is wonderful to have re-established meditation as a practice. Every morning I meditate (and sometimes in the afternoon too).
2. Anger letters, each morning after meditation I write a letter--usually an anger letter, but also letters of love to my mother or others. I am currently writing and burning anger letters towards myself.
3. Householding; I've organized and cleaned, including the garage and made it into the workshop that my father always said it was, he now spends most of his time working on his planes, still a lot to do, but every time I walk around the house or start to work in the garden I am reminded of how much lovely work of moving things through I have done.
4. Fun, having fun and the importance of it: dancing, playing with dogs, painting, etc.
5. Fitness: Hip replacement done, one of the best decisions ever. I'm working out consistently and feeling better and better, endurance, strength all coming back and it's nice to see people at the gym.
6. Spirit: I have become comfortable with asking Spirit for help and praying, And the synchronicity that is showing up in my daily life is amazing.
7. Inner child work: This has been really good, soon I will return to the Bradshaw book and deepen that work.
8. Saying No: I have been working with this and it is nice. Actually makes me laugh. It reminds me of the little kids when they start saying no and how much giggling is involved at the same time. Saying no. I've been saying no a lot to voices in my head, obsessive thoughts, etc. It really works, just kind of deflates everything and I start laughing.
9. Sarcastic “thank you” and thank you in general: Enjoying sarcastic thank you and how it turns into real thanks, still need to do more thankfulness before bed.
10. Scheduling: Getting back to scheduling and writing things down. After so many years of being stoned and drunk, this has been challenging and good.
11. Writing stuff down, I'm still struggling with this one which is funny because I used to be such a big Journaler. This I can work on more, keeping track of what I ask Spirit about. I need a better journal rather than the things I'm using now.
12. Drinking: reviewing it is clear that this has been the biggest problem and the one I most consistently say I don't want. It was good to review the writings. I can now say comfortably that I am an alcoholic and that my relationship with alcohol is destructive. I have started working the steps with my sponsor.
Balancing male and female: There has been some interesting stuff happening with me here, having better boundaries and my inner “male” energy has become more vocal, healing my anger towards my parents.
Food, eating, enjoying cooking.
Tarot: I draw a card before meditating.
Thank you for all your help. This has been hugely beneficial. I can also see that I will probably want to come back in the future and do more work. I feel right now that I am becoming a bit too dependent on you and starting to do all sorts of projecting onto you and, I hate that--I'm starting to argue with you in my head. This has been great for me to re-connect with spirit and practice. Much love to you Coach.