Perceive to Receive? Nonsense !

So many self improvement industries (New Age to psychology) thrives on paradigms that tell you-- imagine what you want and you will get it. And if you don't get it, it is your fault for not succeeding... and of course if you fail or feel bad you need another workshop/session/treatment.  If bad things come to you, that is your fault -- because somehow you are attracting it or something is wrong with you.  While this does produce repeat business for the industries, it is dangerous and destructive propaganda. In the industry paradigm, one has to wonder what is the role of Spirit ?  Are we to be the ones telling Spirit to give us what we want ? What we imagine?  Like children in a shopping cart pushed by mommy and daddy, we are screaming for Fruit Loops and Twinkies. That is our level of development compared to our Higher Self and Spirit!  Children think sugar and toys make life better. Children dream and imagine on that level.  Just like good parents do not give into demanding children, Spirit /Higher Self, understands that what humans typically ask for is not something that is necessarily good for us but rather is simply what our small child like human brains think we currently require to be happy! 

Can we manifest ? Yes. If we try hard enough, Spirit will give us what we insist on having and let us learn our lessons the Hard Way. When we think we deserve something, it is a short hop to make moves to take it. "Just Do It."  "No Fear." "I will do whatever it takes to get what I want or to get to where I want to get to, now."  This  entitlement way of thinking that is so prevalent now in mainstream as well as New Age  jargon  is also  the beginning of a criminal mindset. I take what I want, when I want it , and no one or nothing will stop me.  Nowhere can we find the language of asking for Guidance, of trusting what we are given as a way to learn , thrive, grow and be happy. The language we are taught to use is all about entitlement, control, "I" want and "I" will, and no one will stop me.  We imagine, intend, and tell Spirit what to do, and when, because we "deserve" it.  Mass psychosis.

We designed our life, all of it, before we came here. We designed it in partnership with Guides and Spirit using our Soul intelligence. Once here, we are living from the human perspective. Through disciplined Spiritual practice we are able to access our Higher channels as well as Spiritual Guidance that allows us to hear or sense all the Guidance available to us as we experience all we came here to experience. Our human mind cannot possibly imagine the miracles Spirit has to offer us in our journey here. We cannot pray for, or ask for what is so far beyond our human imagination.

I pray for the ability to perceive and accept what Spirit has to offer. It if feels "bad" I assume it is a growth situation to help me develop, be strong, let go of some old bad habit. If it feels "good" I am grateful and try not to get fat and lazy or take all the credit. One is no better or worse as each week has days of  sunshine or rain and each of those have their own good and annoying blessings.  Most of all, I develop myself so that  I am worthy and strong enough to perceive and then receive the Miracles Spirit can give me-- the ones beyond my imagination.  I work on manifesting Yin energy -- the sacred ability to be able to sense, receive, listen, follow the breadcrumbs that Spirit lays out for those of us who are attentive enough to notice, so we may travel the Sacred Spirals of our path rather than only the dirt roads of Earth.

Namaste.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trauma Bonding in Friendships

Wong Loh (Huang-Lao): The Teacher

The Wounded Vulnerable Narcissist